So you want to know about me? I’ll tell you a bit about me.
I made a blog site a while back and infrequently posted on it. I then forgot to renew the domain name. Look, long story short is I thought fuck it, I post infrequently, I’m a slothful writer.
Incidentally, I also make music under the moniker The Amazing Sloth Rider. It made sense, the stars aligned, here we are.
I know that this is something that right now is up to date but vague, and one day I’ll either kick myself for not updating it more, or I’ll read this back and think I’ve shared too much. Actually this entire blog is probably overshare, but fuck it you know.
Couple more highlights (some are straight off my resume)
- I once solved a rubix cube
- I learnt how to ride a unicycle
- I wrote the first draft of a novel in a month (done that 3 times now)
- I made a soundtrack album under the name the Mumbling Stumbler, using just an iPhone to record my guitar and then I edited it in iTunes
- I try and release a new album every year. I’m also trying to write a new book every year, but am yet to have anything at a “shareable” state. I’ve spent much of this blog talking about the rewrite process so let’s see where we end up.
I guess the only other thing I can say is I hope you enjoy your wander around in my mind. In the spirit of oversharing, here’s a photo of me naked in a pool in Bali, Indonesia.