So you want to know about me? I’ll tell you a bit about me.
I made a blog site a while back and I found myself posting infrequently. I’m a dedicated writer, as some of these blogs show I’ve had periods where I’ll write daily and prodigiously, but I am slow to share my work.
Incidentally, I also sometimes make music under the moniker The Amazing Sloth Rider. It made sense, the stars aligned, here we are.
One day I may kick myself for sharing too much. Some of my thoughts and (fictional) stories do not align with societies current values, in particular the values of corporations that currently give me money in exchange for large chunks of my time. I’m not going to censor myself in this little corner of the internet I’ve got, so if you’re reading this and don’t like it, and you’re from HR or some shit, go fuck yourself.
Couple more highlights (some are straight off my resume)
- I once solved a rubix cube.
- I learnt how to ride a unicycle.
- I wrote the first draft of a novel in a month. I’ve done that 4 times now but am yet to have anything rewritten and in a state that I can share it.
- I made a soundtrack album under the name the Mumbling Stumbler, using just an iPhone to record my guitar and then I edited it in iTunes to show that even with limitations you can create if you want to.
- I try and release new music every year.
I guess the only other thing I can say is I hope you enjoy your wander around in my mind. In the spirit of oversharing, here’s a photo of me naked in a pool in Bali, Indonesia.